Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Perspective Through Wise Words





"The moment you feel like you have to prove your worth to someone is the moment to absolutely and utterly walk away."

"Far too many people are looking for the right person, instead of trying to be the right person."
-Gloria Steinem-

"Trust your struggle"

"Mindfulness is simply being aware of what is happening right now without wishing it were different.
Enjoying the pleasant without holding on when it changes. (which it will)
Being with the unpleasant without fearing it will always be this way. (which it won't)"
-James Baraz-

"Smile, things will work out. You may not see it now, but just know God is directing you to a much greater happiness."

'Letting go doesn't mean you stop caring. It means you stop trying to force others to...."
-Mandy Hale-

"You are exactly WHO & WHAT & WHERE you are supposed to be and you are lovely."
(anything else would be just plain ridiculous)

Today I'm frustrated and confused with how things have been working out. I've been told I'm "young" and that makes me feel real inadequate.. After having many conversations with my sisters and thinking about things, I'm done being ok with less than I deserve and being treated like I mean so little. I'm done worrying about the "what could be's" , and I'm focusing on me. I'm finished wishing things could be different and I'm embracing how my life is at this exact moment. I'm deciding to be happy with the now and enjoying the journey as it comes, because life is beautiful and there's always something to be grateful for. 

No comments:

Post a Comment